GASC® produces world-class trade shows exclusively for the graphic communications industry with the latest technologies and solutions that span the realm of Print, Online and Mobile.
The Graphic Arts Show Company was formed in 1982 by three leading industry associations, Epicomm [formerly the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL], NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing, and Converting Technologies® (NPES®), and Printing Industries of America. GASC's mission is to provide an effective forum through shows and conferences to meet the marketing requirements of the graphic communications and converting industries. GASC brings the industry's buyers and sellers together in the most cost-effective way possible.
Today's industry professionals demand more color, higher quality, more personalization, faster delivery, digital processes and one-stop shopping. New technology and digital workflows have enabled many companies to expand their services and product lines to transition from print service providers into versatile marketing service providers—and also explore new markets for additional profit opportunities. Future-focused GASC tradeshows are the most exciting, diverse and complete place to see these innovative new products demonstrated.
Every major supplier of prepress, printing, publishing, converting & package printing, binding & finishing, mailing & fulfillment, photo imaging and marketing technology.
From design to delivery — GASC tradeshows feature the most comprehensive display of live, running equipment and software demonstrations. Watching a machine run shows buyers and prospects things they just can't find out by sitting in a conference room and looking at a brochure.
The Epicenter of the Graphic Communications Industry! Co-located Industry Conferences, User-Group Meetings, Events.
Each year, GASC tradeshows become the epicenter of the graphic communications industry, featuring new and expanded show floor attractions, and special networking and education events for every key industry segment and niche:
- Commercial Printers
- Corporate / Education / Government Print Centers/ In-Plant
- Transactional Printers
- Package Printing & Converting
- Wide Format Inkjet Printers
- Quick /Small Commercial Printers
- Photo Imagers
- Mailing & Fulfillment Professionals
- Book Printers / Publishers
- Newspaper Printers / Publishers
- Marketing / Creative Services / Media / Print Buying, and
- Manufacturing / Industrial Printers
Knowledge & Skill Building Seminars. FREE Market Segment-Specific Presentations.
GASC offers a wide variety of high quality information intensive educational opportunities at each of its events. Increase your overall knowledge, brush up on a specific job skill area or technology, or broaden your career horizons with a GASC seminar registration. Learn from the experts in the printing, prepress and converting sectors of the industry at this inexpensive, effective educational opportunity.
Trade shows are your best sales opportunity.
Exhibitions create more purchases than all other marketing efforts, including advertising and direct mail. Closing a sale with a trade show contact is more than one-third less expensive than closing a sale with a different lead. On average it costs businesses $550 to close a trade show lead and $997 to close other leads.*
Our show attendees are serious buyers.
Exhibitions present an opportunity for exhibitors to meet with highly qualified prospects they didn't even know about. An average of 85 percent of show visitors reported buying-influence for exhibited products.* These buyers know that attending is a problem-solving adventure that results in making good purchasing decisions.
*Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR)
Additional Benefits from GASC Events:
MARKETING AND SHOW PROMOTION
- Targeted direct mail and multi-channel outreach to hundreds of thousands of qualified prospects
- FREE exhibitor ‘toolkit’ of print, video, online/social media opportunities…and more!
- Free exhibitor listings in multiple publications and web sites
- International Business Center
- Expanded outreach via translated advertisements and editorial for international publications
- Exhibitor promotional opportunities
- Barcode scanners for sales-lead capture
- Timely updates and press releases
- Millions of published advertising impressions
- Exponential, continuous additional show promotion by co-located event organizers
FULL SERVICE SHOW MANAGEMENT
- Operations and logistics specialists
- Experienced exhibit floor management
- Advance site selection and reservation
- Hotel negotiation
- Airline and travel discounts
- Complimentary shuttle bus service
- Free exhibitor workshop
- Attendee and exhibitor marketing research studies
- Current exhibitors receive advance notice of future space availability
- Revenue generated from GASC shows are divided among three industry trade associations: EPICOMM, NPES and Printing Industries of America. Participation benefits your company and the entire graphic communications and converting industries via association operations.