Twice the PROMOTIONAL POWER
Welcoming TWO significant BUYER AUDIENCES
Single-pass entry to BOTH industry events!
GRAPH EXPO 14—the industry event spanning the realms of Print, Online and Mobile—is the most innovative exhibition of digital, inkjet, offset, flexo and hybrid technologies in 2014. Here, across the interactive show floor, attendees will come to see and explore demonstrations of all the latest technologies, unique new applications, and products and services for every key facet of the graphic communications industry.
Package printers and converters will have a unique opportunity to explore all the latest developments in digital, flexo, gravure and offset package printing hardware, software and converting systems, plus unprecedented networking and educational opportunities with the co-location of CPP EXPO 2014 together with GRAPH EXPO 14 at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
GRAPH EXPO 14 will be a ‘must-attend’ event for:
- In-Plant Printers/Corporate/Government/Education Print Centers
- Sign & Display Shops/Wide Format Printers
- Marketing/Creative Services Professionals
- Package & Label Printers & Converters
- Mailing & Fulfillment Professionals
- Quick/Small Commercial Printers
- Newspaper Printers/Publishers
- Photo Imagers & Retailers
- Book Printers/Publishers
- Transactional Printers
- Commercial Printers
- Media/Print Buyers
Registration for GRAPH EXPO 14 will open in Spring 2014.
Submit this request form to receive information on GRAPH EXPO 14.
For your convenience, we will send an email notifying you when online registration becomes available.
Featuring everything graphic communications professionals need to adapt and grow their business, tens of thousands of progressive print professionals seeking printing-related equipment, products and services will flock to GRAPH EXPO 14 to see and explore demonstrations of the latest technologies and innovations from more than 500 exhibitors in Chicago, Illinois, USA a world-class destination—and one of the LARGEST print markets in the world!
Reserve Your Booth Location Today!
Download Space Application
For more information contact our sales department at: email@example.com or phone: 703-264-7200.
View Floor Plan PDF:
View Exhibitor Information:
Explanation of Priority Ranking
Priority Ranking - Alpha
Priority Ranking - Points
At GRAPH EXPO 14 You Can:
- Introduce and demonstrate your equipment
- Reach the broad marketplace and vital niches at the same event
- Take advantage of global business leads through the International Business Center
- Benefit from an aggressive, professional, print integrated multi-media marketing program
- Monitor and compete with your competitors
- Keep an eye on critical industry trends
- Align your company with the needs and goals of the entire industry
- Enter the MUST SEE 'EMS product and technology recognition program—a much
anticipated element of the industry recognized pre-show EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference, designed to focus the spotlight, and printers' attention—on the most unique, innovative and compelling products and services at GRAPH EXPO 14
- Connect with buyers before, during and after the show via the GRAPH EXPO 14 Show Planner
- Gain center stage for your latest innovations before, during and after the show on The GASC Channel
GRAPH EXPO became one of the graphic communications industry’s top trade exhibitions by producing exhibitor leads, sales and profits. It remains a leading show today by strategically driving in new directions. Digital printing. Creative services. Mailing and fulfillment. Wide format output. Print in today's media mix including: social media, mobile media and augmented reality tied-in with print; versioned and variable data print; cloud printing and more. In these and other areas, GRAPH EXPO has understood the business model, identified the opportunities for exhibitors and customers alike, and delivered creative new solutions.
Always a powerhouse “selling” show, GRAPH EXPO 14 today is also so much more—it’s a community, a place where productive partnerships are formed. Attendees won’t be at GRAPH EXPO 14 and co-located CPP EXPO just to buy, and you won’t be there just to sell. But everyone WILL be there working together to build something new—forging a creative new path into the future of the graphic communications industry.